Humanitarian Relief and Sri Sathya Sai Global Council Foundation
With collaboration of SSSGC centers in our Zone, along with Zones around the world working closely with the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, several initiatives have been ongoing since our formation:
- Ukraine food and supply delivery with collaboration of SSSGC UK with subsequent delivery to Ukraine refugees
- Sri Lanka food and supply delivery
- Sri Lanka medication and medical supply procurement and delivery
- Purchase of 2 mobile ambulances with coordination from the SSSGC UK for helping transport war victims in eastern Europe
- Supply delivery to Hurricane Ida victims in the fall of 2021
With Swami’s Grace and Blessings, the Sri Sathya Sai Global Council Foundation (SSSGCF), which is a nonprofit 501 (C)(3) legal corporation, has been registered and granted tax exempt status by the IRS in the USA. This foundation, along with the SSSGC of Trinidad and Tobago registered nonprofit, and Canadian SSSGC center nonprofits, will greatly enhance our ability to support service projects within our zone, other zones around the world, as well as in India with coordination with the Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust. The following website gives further details: https://www.sssgcf.org.
Please contact our Humanitarian Relief Chair, Mr. Rajen Ghayal at firstname.lastname@example.org regarding participation in any of the above initiatives as well as any future projects.